Stormboy Australia Product/Artwork/Embroidery/Printing Policy
Colours of goods displayed online &colour charts may differ from screen to screen. Garment colours may differ depending on batch and exposure to natural elements. Stormboy Australia is not responsible for exact colour matching.
Stormboy Australia accepts artwork/logos from customers under the understanding that the customer has sought permission from the owner of the artwork/logo for reproduction. Stormboy Australia will not be held responsible if a customer solicits reproduction without this permission. The responsibility is with the customer for any copyright infringements for logo use.
- Once your order is confirmed, we are generally still able to change the colours or sizing of your order. However, once merchandise has been decorated (embroidered/printed) we are unable to do so.
- Any approved changes may incur a fee to cover the cost of stock transfers and reprocessing and coding of your order.
- Additions are easily processed if advised prior to the order being dispatched and are paid for in full.
Artwork Fees & Conditions
- All new logos for embroidery will be charged a set-up fee.
- A set-up fee will apply for screen printing for each colour screen used.
- No artwork and set up fees apply to the addition of standard heat press numbers.
- Additional set up fees may apply for additional required colours and or logos that are larger than a standard sizing.
- Any artwork prepared by Stormboy Australia (visual mock ups and artwork proofs) are NOT to be used externally unless full permission is granted by Stormboy Australia.